Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical identity and access intelligence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any identity and access intelligence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated identity and access intelligence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the identity and access intelligence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which identity and access intelligence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 619 standard requirements:
- How and when will the baselines be defined?
- As a sponsor, customer or management, how important is it to meet goals, objectives?
- Consider your own identity and access intelligence project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- Why is change control necessary?
- Who do we think the world wants us to be?
- Whats the best design framework for identity and access intelligence organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on identity and access intelligence?
- What does identity and access intelligence success mean to the stakeholders?
- How do we decide how much to remunerate an employee?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the identity and access intelligence book in PDF containing 619 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your identity and access intelligence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the identity and access intelligence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which identity and access intelligence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough identity and access intelligence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage identity and access intelligence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step identity and access intelligence Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 identity and access intelligence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Will the Risk Status be reported to management on a regular and frequent basis?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the duration of the critical path for this identity and access intelligence project?
- Planning Process Group: Explanation: Is what the identity and access intelligence project intents to solve a hard question?
- Team Member Status Report: Will the staff do training or is that done by a third party?
- Procurement Audit: Has a deputy treasurer been appointed to sign checks when the treasurer is unable to perform that duty?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What type of activity sequencing method is required for these activities?
- Communications Management Plan: Timing: when do the effects of the communication take place?
- Cost Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Initiating Process Group: Will the identity and access intelligence project meet the client requirements, and will it achieve the business success criteria that justified doing the identity and access intelligence project in the first place?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How will the stakeholder directly benefit from the identity and access intelligence project and how will this affect the stakeholders motivation?
Step-by-step and complete identity and access intelligence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 identity and access intelligence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 identity and access intelligence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 identity and access intelligence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 identity and access intelligence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 identity and access intelligence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 identity and access intelligence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any identity and access intelligence project with this in-depth identity and access intelligence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose identity and access intelligence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in identity and access intelligence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make identity and access intelligence investments work better.
This identity and access intelligence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.