Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Identity and Access Management IAM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Identity and Access Management IAM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Identity and Access Management IAM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Identity and Access Management IAM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 905 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Identity and Access Management IAM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 905 standard requirements:
- What are some of the biggest challenges with regards to IAM and security in your organization?
- Do the Identity and Access Management IAM decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Is the Identity and Access Management IAM organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
- Assess your current IAM solution; how much effort does it take to manage?
- What are the business drivers that led to your move to cloud-based IAM?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in Identity and Access Management IAM ?
- What are the key requirements for a cloud-based IAM solution?
- Is reporting being used or needed?
- How do we improve productivity?
- What is the relation to PKI?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Identity and Access Management IAM book in PDF containing 905 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Identity and Access Management IAM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Identity and Access Management IAM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Identity and Access Management IAM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Identity and Access Management IAM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Identity and Access Management IAM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Identity and Access Management IAM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Identity and Access Management IAM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Assumptions Analysis -what assumptions have you made or been given about your Identity and Access Management IAM project?
- Cost Management Plan: Responsibilities – What is the split of responsibilities between the owner and contractors?
- Risk Management Plan: Litigation – What is the probability that lawsuits will cause problems or delays in the Identity and Access Management IAM project?
- Milestone List: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Identity and Access Management IAM project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How do you maximize short-term return on investment?
- Network Diagram: Why must you schedule milestones, such as reviews, throughout the Identity and Access Management IAM project?
- Initiating Process Group: What are the tools and techniques to be used in each phase?
- Risk Register: What Should The Audit Role Be In Establishing a Risk Management Process?
- Cost Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staff entrance standards are appropriately effective and constructive and being implemented consistently?
Step-by-step and complete Identity and Access Management IAM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Identity and Access Management IAM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Identity and Access Management IAM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Identity and Access Management IAM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Identity and Access Management IAM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Identity and Access Management IAM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Identity and Access Management IAM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Identity and Access Management IAM project with this in-depth Identity and Access Management IAM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Identity and Access Management IAM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Identity and Access Management IAM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Identity and Access Management IAM investments work better.
This Identity and Access Management IAM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.