Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Identity-based security Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Identity-based security related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Identity-based security specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Identity-based security Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 697 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Identity-based security improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 697 standard requirements:
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- When a Identity-based security manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- Does Identity-based security appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- How do senior leaders deploy your organizations vision and values through your leadership system, to the workforce, to key suppliers and partners, and to customers and other stakeholders, as appropriate?
- In a project to restructure Identity-based security outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- Are we paying enough attention to the partners our company depends on to succeed?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- What stupid rule would we most like to kill?
- Does Identity-based security systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- What is it like to work for me?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Identity-based security book in PDF containing 697 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Identity-based security self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Identity-based security Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Identity-based security areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Identity-based security Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Identity-based security projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Identity-based security Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Identity-based security project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Identity-based security project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: On which process should team members spend the most time?
- Project Schedule: Identity-based security project work estimates Who is managing the work estimate quality of work tasks in the Identity-based security project schedule?
- Source Selection Criteria: In Which phase of the Acquisition Process Cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Do recommendations include actions to address any differential distribution of impacts?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy ensure that the best supplier is chosen considering: price, quality, service, dependable operation, internal operation costs, life time operation costs and codes of ethic?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can all members engage in open and interactive discussions?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have Identity-based security project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Executing Process Group: What is in place for ensuring adequate change control on Identity-based security projects that involve outside contracts?
- Quality Metrics: Which data do others need in one place to target areas of improvement?
Step-by-step and complete Identity-based security Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Identity-based security project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Identity-based security project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Identity-based security project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Identity-based security project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Identity-based security project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Identity-based security project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Identity-based security project with this in-depth Identity-based security Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Identity-based security projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Identity-based security and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Identity-based security investments work better.
This Identity-based security All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.