Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IMC-Enabled MDM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IMC-Enabled MDM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IMC-Enabled MDM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IMC-Enabled MDM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 693 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IMC-Enabled MDM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 693 standard requirements:
- How important is the completion of a recognized college or graduate-level degree program in the hiring decision?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a IMC-Enabled MDM study?
- Think of your IMC-Enabled MDM project. what are the main functions?
- How does the IMC-Enabled MDM manager ensure against scope creep?
- If we weren’t already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- When are meeting minutes sent out? Who is on the distribution list?
- Were any designed experiments used to generate additional insight into the data analysis?
- How do we foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics we want to have?
- What are measures?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for IMC-Enabled MDM improvements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IMC-Enabled MDM book in PDF containing 693 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IMC-Enabled MDM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IMC-Enabled MDM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IMC-Enabled MDM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IMC-Enabled MDM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IMC-Enabled MDM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IMC-Enabled MDM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IMC-Enabled MDM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Resource Requirements: What are constraints that you might find during the Human Resource Planning process?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8–40 hours)?
- Work Breakdown Structure: What is the probability of completing the IMC-Enabled MDM project in less that xx days?
- Closing Process Group: How well defined and documented were the IMC-Enabled MDM project management processes you chose to use?
- Cost Management Plan: Exclusions – Is there scope to be performed or provided by others?
- Source Selection Criteria: If the costs are normalized, please explain how the normalization is conducted. Is a cost realism analysis used?
- Issue Log: In your work, how much time is spent on stakeholder identification?
- Scope Management Plan: Have adequate procedures been put in place for IMC-Enabled MDM project communication and status reporting across IMC-Enabled MDM project boundaries (for example interdependent software development among interfacing systems)?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What is the probability the IMC-Enabled MDM project can be completed in 47 weeks?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can the team ensure that all members are individually and jointly accountable for the team’s purpose, goals, approach, and work-products?
Step-by-step and complete IMC-Enabled MDM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IMC-Enabled MDM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IMC-Enabled MDM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IMC-Enabled MDM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IMC-Enabled MDM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IMC-Enabled MDM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IMC-Enabled MDM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IMC-Enabled MDM project with this in-depth IMC-Enabled MDM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IMC-Enabled MDM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IMC-Enabled MDM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IMC-Enabled MDM investments work better.
This IMC-Enabled MDM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.