Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IMC Platforms Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IMC Platforms related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IMC Platforms specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IMC Platforms Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 834 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IMC Platforms improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 834 standard requirements:
- What are we challenging, in the sense that Mac challenged the PC or Dove tackled the Beauty Myth?
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
- If we weren’t already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- Are key measures identified and agreed upon?
- How likely is it that a customer would recommend our company to a friend or colleague?
- How do we keep improving IMC Platforms?
- What does IMC Platforms success mean to the stakeholders?
- Are we taking our company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the IMC Platforms team, IMC Platforms itself?
- Operational – will it work?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IMC Platforms book in PDF containing 834 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IMC Platforms self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IMC Platforms Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IMC Platforms areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IMC Platforms Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IMC Platforms projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IMC Platforms Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IMC Platforms project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are work packages assigned to performing organizations?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe how the deliverables will be verified against the IMC Platforms project scope. To whom will the deliverables be first presented for inspection and verification?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Too many As: Does a proper segregation of duties exist?
- Issue Log: Are there potential barriers between the team and the stakeholder?
- Risk Register: Technology risk -is the IMC Platforms project technically feasible?
- Lessons Learned: What on the IMC Platforms project worked well and was effective in the delivery of the product?
- Scope Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Project Schedule: Is the structure for tracking the IMC Platforms project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Planning Process Group: Is the identification of the problems, inequalities and gaps, with their respective causes, clear in the IMC Platforms project?
Step-by-step and complete IMC Platforms Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IMC Platforms project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IMC Platforms project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IMC Platforms project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IMC Platforms project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IMC Platforms project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IMC Platforms project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IMC Platforms project with this in-depth IMC Platforms Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IMC Platforms projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IMC Platforms and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IMC Platforms investments work better.
This IMC Platforms All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.