Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IMG Models Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IMG Models related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IMG Models specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IMG Models Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IMG Models improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Were any criteria developed to assist the team in testing and evaluating potential solutions?
- Does IMG Models analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- How do you measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness?
- If you had to leave your organization for a year and the only communication you could have with employees was a single paragraph, what would you write?
- How can we measure the performance?
- Will IMG Models deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- Schedule -can it be done in the given time?
- What would happen if IMG Models weren’t done?
- Is a contingency plan established?
- Is the scope of IMG Models defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IMG Models book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IMG Models self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IMG Models Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IMG Models areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IMG Models Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IMG Models projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IMG Models Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IMG Models project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: Was the IMG Models project significantly delayed/hampered by outside dependencies (outside to the IMG Models project, that is)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will the approach capitalize on and enhance the skills of all team members in a manner that takes into consideration other demands on members of the team?
- Contractor Status Report: What was the budget or estimated cost for your companys services?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the level of experience available with the organization?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is IMG Models project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Quality Management Plan: How do senior leaders create an environment that encourages learning and innovation?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Initiating Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the IMG Models project?
- Variance Analysis: Who are responsible for the establishment of budgets and assignment of resources for overhead performance?
Step-by-step and complete IMG Models Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IMG Models project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IMG Models project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IMG Models project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IMG Models project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IMG Models project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IMG Models project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IMG Models project with this in-depth IMG Models Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IMG Models projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IMG Models and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IMG Models investments work better.
This IMG Models All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.