Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Immersive technology Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Immersive technology related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Immersive technology specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Immersive technology Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 685 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Immersive technology improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 685 standard requirements:
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
- How do we foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics we want to have?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on Immersive technology?
- How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Immersive technology?
- How can the value of Immersive technology be defined?
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
- If you had to leave your organization for a year and the only communication you could have with employees was a single paragraph, what would you write?
- How will you know that the Immersive technology project has been successful?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Immersive technology book in PDF containing 685 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Immersive technology self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Immersive technology Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Immersive technology areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Immersive technology Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Immersive technology projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Immersive technology Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Immersive technology project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are calculations and results of analyses essentially correct?
- Procurement Audit: Is the relationship between in-house and external work considered in the strategy?
- Communications Management Plan: What steps can you take for a positive relationship?
- Quality Metrics: Have alternatives been defined in the event that failure occurs?
- Project Management Plan: If the Immersive technology project management plan is a comprehensive document that guides you in Immersive technology project execution and control, then what should it NOT contain?
- Source Selection Criteria: What should a Draft Request for Proposal (DRFP) include?
- Risk Register: Contingency actions – planned actions to reduce the immediate seriousness of the risk when it does occur. What should you do when?
- Initiating Process Group: Have requirements been tested, approved, and fulfill the Immersive technology project scope?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is Immersive technology project work proceeding in accordance with the original Immersive technology project schedule?
- Procurement Audit: Are the supporting documents for payments voided or cancelled following payment?
Step-by-step and complete Immersive technology Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Immersive technology project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Immersive technology project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Immersive technology project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Immersive technology project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Immersive technology project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Immersive technology project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Immersive technology project with this in-depth Immersive technology Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Immersive technology projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Immersive technology and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Immersive technology investments work better.
This Immersive technology All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.