Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Improvision Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Improvision related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Improvision specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Improvision Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 688 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Improvision improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 688 standard requirements:
- What are the known security controls?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
- How will the group know that the solution worked?
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
- How can you measure Improvision in a systematic way?
- Will it be accepted by users?
- Has the improvement team collected the ‘voice of the customer’ (obtained feedback; qualitative and quantitative)?
- Does Improvision analysis show the relationships among important Improvision factors?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Improvision activities?
- Will it solve real problems?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Improvision book in PDF containing 688 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Improvision self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Improvision Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Improvision areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Improvision Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Improvision projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Improvision Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Improvision project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: What would you gain if you spent time working to improve this process?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there a reason why you are or are not not using an external rating system?
- Project Charter: What outcome, in measureable terms, are you hoping to accomplish?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Cost Baseline: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the Improvision project Sponsor clearly communicating the Business Case or rationale for why this Improvision project is needed?
- Cost Management Plan: What is the work breakdown structure for the Improvision project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are requirements fully understood by the software engineering team and customers?
- Team Performance Assessment: Do you promptly inform members about major developments that may affect them?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other Improvision projects / systems?
Step-by-step and complete Improvision Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Improvision project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Improvision project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Improvision project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Improvision project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Improvision project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Improvision project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Improvision project with this in-depth Improvision Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Improvision projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Improvision and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Improvision investments work better.
This Improvision All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.