Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical In-Process HTAP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any In-Process HTAP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated In-Process HTAP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the In-Process HTAP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 762 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which In-Process HTAP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 762 standard requirements:
- What key measures identified indicate the performance of the stakeholder process?
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding In-Process HTAP?
- What are internal and external In-Process HTAP relations?
- What do we need to start doing?
- How do we Identify specific In-Process HTAP investment and emerging trends?
- Ask yourself: how would we do this work if we only had one staff member to do it?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate In-Process HTAP data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice in our category in our favor, as Method introduced style and design to cleaning and Virgin America returned glamor to flying?
- Does the team have regular meetings?
- What is our theory of human motivation, and how does our compensation plan fit with that view?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the In-Process HTAP book in PDF containing 762 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your In-Process HTAP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the In-Process HTAP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which In-Process HTAP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough In-Process HTAP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage In-Process HTAP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step In-Process HTAP Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 In-Process HTAP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: Is there a particular method of data analysis that you would recommend as a means of demonstrating that method variance is not of great concern for a given dataset?
- Risk Data Sheet: What do people affected think about the need for, and practicality of preventive measures?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: In what way has the programme come up with innovative measures for problem-solving?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is a benefit of an analogous In-Process HTAP project estimate?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be cost of redeployment of the personnel?
- Scope Management Plan: Do you have funding for In-Process HTAP project and product development, implementation and on-going support?
- Procurement Audit: Are all initial purchase contracts made by the purchasing organization?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Work Breakdown Structure: How will you and your In-Process HTAP project team define the In-Process HTAP projects scope and work breakdown structure?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the In-Process HTAP project?
Step-by-step and complete In-Process HTAP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 In-Process HTAP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 In-Process HTAP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 In-Process HTAP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 In-Process HTAP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 In-Process HTAP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 In-Process HTAP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any In-Process HTAP project with this in-depth In-Process HTAP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose In-Process HTAP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in In-Process HTAP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make In-Process HTAP investments work better.
This In-Process HTAP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.