Be accountable for sourcing management executes analytics to effectively track and report the performance of specific assigned categories or projects.
More Uses of the Indirect Sourcing and Procurement BPO Toolkit:
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies that result in a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Devise: physical job requirements.
- Follow governance processes and Purchasing Controls systems to ensure compliance.
- Ensure you expand; lead contract negotiations.
- Achieve (year on year) value improvements for all aspects of quality, service, and cost.
- Provide stakeholders with a balanced view of contract risk and liabilities.
- Optimize supply base moving towards a few strategic suppliers.
- Identify insourcing and outsourcing opportunities.
- Drive process and system improvements to enhance purchasing efficiency, cost, and compliance.
- Ensure you improve; build strategic relationships with internal stakeholders and suppliers.
- Support supplier escalation processes and supplier relationship management/issue resolution.
- Help you shape the future.
- Gather market intelligence and trends for relevant categories and associated sub categories.
- Ensure you reconcile; recommend solutions to business problems and/or identify opportunities for improvement, and present ideas to leadership.