Be certain that your organization works with the contracts department to create agreements/contracts/standing orders with successful vendors, which contain the benefits prices, service, technology, asset/inventory management, quality, etc.
More Uses of the Indirect Sourcing and Procurement BPO Toolkit:
- Ensure you allocate; build strategic relationships with internal stakeholders and suppliers.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies that result in a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Follow governance processes and Purchasing Controls systems to ensure compliance.
- Steer: physical job requirements.
- Gather market intelligence and trends for relevant categories and associated sub categories.
- Optimize supply base moving towards a few strategic suppliers.
- Provide stakeholders with a balanced view of contract risk and liabilities.
- Identify insourcing and outsourcing opportunities.
- Achieve (year on year) value improvements for all aspects of quality, service, and cost.
- Ensure you conduct; lead contract negotiations.
- Help you shape the future.
- Be accountable for sourcing management executes analytics to effectively track and report the performance of specific assigned categories or projects.
- Ensure you negotiate; recommend solutions to business problems and/or identify opportunities for improvement, and present ideas to leadership.
- Support supplier escalation processes and supplier relationship management/issue resolution.
- Drive process and system improvements to enhance purchasing efficiency, cost, and compliance.