Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Industrial big data Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Industrial big data related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Industrial big data specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Industrial big data Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 693 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Industrial big data improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 693 standard requirements:
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Industrial big data?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- What do we stand for–and what are we against?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- What are current Industrial big data Paradigms?
- How can skill-level changes improve Industrial big data?
- Is there documentation that will support the successful operation of the improvement?
- What are specific Industrial big data Rules to follow?
- How do we know if we are successful?
- Is a response plan in place for when the input, process, or output measures indicate an ‘out-of-control’ condition?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Industrial big data book in PDF containing 693 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Industrial big data self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Industrial big data Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Industrial big data areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Industrial big data Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Industrial big data projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Industrial big data Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Industrial big data project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the company primarily focused on a specific industry?
- Planning Process Group: What is involved in Industrial big data project scope management, and why is good Industrial big data project scope management so important on information technology Industrial big data projects?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the impact or consequence if the risk occurs?
- Scope Management Plan: For which criterion is it tolerable not to meet the original parameters?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are people motivated to meet the current and future challenges?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which skills do you think are most important for an information technology Industrial big data project manager?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is it necessary to deeply assess all Industrial big data project risks?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for arranging and managing the review(s)?
- Requirements Management Plan: Did you distinguish the scope of work the contractor(s) will be required to do?
- Project Scope Statement: Were potential customers involved early in the planning process?
Step-by-step and complete Industrial big data Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Industrial big data project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Industrial big data project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Industrial big data project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Industrial big data project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Industrial big data project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Industrial big data project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Industrial big data project with this in-depth Industrial big data Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Industrial big data projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Industrial big data and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Industrial big data investments work better.
This Industrial big data All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.