Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Industrial process imaging Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Industrial process imaging related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Industrial process imaging specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Industrial process imaging Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 700 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Industrial process imaging improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 700 standard requirements:
- Would you rather sell to knowledgeable and informed customers or to uninformed customers?
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the ‘heavy hitters’ (or key sources of variation)?
- What would be the goal or target for a Industrial process imaging’s improvement team?
- What tools were used to tap into the creativity and encourage ‘outside the box’ thinking?
- Is there a completed SIPOC representation, describing the Suppliers, Inputs, Process, Outputs, and Customers?
- To what extent does management recognize Industrial process imaging as a tool to increase the results?
- How do we foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics we want to have?
- How will success or failure be measured?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the Industrial process imaging team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- Are we Assessing Industrial process imaging and Risk?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Industrial process imaging book in PDF containing 700 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Industrial process imaging self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Industrial process imaging Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Industrial process imaging areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Industrial process imaging Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Industrial process imaging projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Industrial process imaging Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Industrial process imaging project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Status Report: Are the attitudes of staff regarding Industrial process imaging project work improving?
- Process Improvement Plan: If a Process Improvement Framework Is Being Used, Which Elements Will Help the Problems and Goals Listed?
- Cost Baseline: Suppose you were buying 10 PCs for your new business. What would some of the life cycle costs be?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for gathering and reporting data for employment?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the number of people on the Industrial process imaging project team adequate to do the job?
- Source Selection Criteria: Is the contracting office likely to receive more purchase requests for this item or service during the coming year?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Industrial process imaging project oversight?
- Risk Audit: Do industry specialists and business risk auditors enhance audit reporting accuracy?
- Quality Management Plan: Do trained quality assurance auditors conduct the audits as defined in the Quality Management Plan and scheduled by the Industrial process imaging project manager?
- Quality Management Plan: What procedures are used to determine if you use, and the number of split, replicate or duplicate samples taken at a site?
Step-by-step and complete Industrial process imaging Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Industrial process imaging project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Industrial process imaging project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Industrial process imaging project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Industrial process imaging project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Industrial process imaging project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Industrial process imaging project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Industrial process imaging project with this in-depth Industrial process imaging Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Industrial process imaging projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Industrial process imaging and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Industrial process imaging investments work better.
This Industrial process imaging All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.