Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Informatica Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Informatica related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Informatica specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Informatica Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 682 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Informatica improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 682 standard requirements:
- Is a response plan in place for when the input, process, or output measures indicate an ‘out-of-control’ condition?
- Is there an expectation that the migrated solution will be run in parallel with the legacy solution?
- Is there an expectation that the new solutions will be run in parallel with legacy solutions?
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Informatica that make it risky?
- Cleanroom software engineering: where are you failing in technology transfer?
- Informatica IMS Data Profiling; How does it work?
- Informatica IMS Read Access; How does it work?
- Informatica IMS Retirement; How does it work?
- Informatica IMS Metadata; How does it work?
- What are measures?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Informatica book in PDF containing 682 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Informatica self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Informatica Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Informatica areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Informatica Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Informatica projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Informatica Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Informatica project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the detailed Informatica project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What stakeholders must be involved in the development and oversight of the performance plan?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent have the target population and participants made the activities their own, taking an active role in it?
- Variance Analysis: Are the bases and rates for allocating costs from each indirect pool consistently applied?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Informatica project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Does a documented Informatica project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the firm certified as a supplier, wholesaler and/or regular dealer?
- Lessons Learned: How closely did deliverables match what was defined within the Informatica project Scope?
- Cost Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Informatica project repository for each release?
- Planning Process Group: Have more efficient (sensitive) and appropriate measures been adopted to respond to the political and socio-cultural problems identified?
Step-by-step and complete Informatica Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Informatica project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Informatica project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Informatica project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Informatica project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Informatica project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Informatica project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Informatica project with this in-depth Informatica Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Informatica projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Informatica and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Informatica investments work better.
This Informatica All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.