Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical information knowledge assets Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any information knowledge assets related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated information knowledge assets specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the information knowledge assets Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 718 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which information knowledge assets improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 718 standard requirements:
- How do senior leaders deploy your organizations vision and values through your leadership system, to the workforce, to key suppliers and partners, and to customers and other stakeholders, as appropriate?
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
- What do we stand for–and what are we against?
- Which Stakeholder Characteristics Are Analyzed?
- Who will provide the final approval of information knowledge assets deliverables?
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your information knowledge assets activities?
- Think about the functions involved in your information knowledge assets project. what processes flow from these functions?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether information knowledge assets goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- Which customers cant participate in our information knowledge assets domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the information knowledge assets book in PDF containing 718 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your information knowledge assets self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the information knowledge assets Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which information knowledge assets areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough information knowledge assets Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage information knowledge assets projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step information knowledge assets Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 information knowledge assets project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How useful was the format and content of the information knowledge assets project Status Report to you?
- Communications Management Plan: What approaches to you feel are the best ones to use?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Specific – Is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is risk identification completed regularly throughout the information knowledge assets project?
- Risk Audit: Are all managers or operators of the facility or equipment competent or qualified?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there unnecessary steps that are creating bottlenecks and/or causing people to wait?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are updated information knowledge assets project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current information knowledge assets project stage?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
Step-by-step and complete information knowledge assets Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 information knowledge assets project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 information knowledge assets project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 information knowledge assets project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 information knowledge assets project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 information knowledge assets project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 information knowledge assets project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any information knowledge assets project with this in-depth information knowledge assets Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose information knowledge assets projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in information knowledge assets and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make information knowledge assets investments work better.
This information knowledge assets All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.