Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Information technology consulting Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Information technology consulting related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Information technology consulting specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Information technology consulting Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 691 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Information technology consulting improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 691 standard requirements:
- What is the Information technology consulting sustainability risk?
- What process should we select for improvement?
- Do we all define Information technology consulting in the same way?
- Is it economical; do we have the time and money?
- Did any additional data need to be collected?
- How do we know that any Information technology consulting analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- Did my employees make progress today?
- Are gaps between current performance and the goal performance identified?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Information technology consulting services/products?
- As a sponsor, customer or management, how important is it to meet goals, objectives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Information technology consulting book in PDF containing 691 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Information technology consulting self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Information technology consulting Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Information technology consulting areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Information technology consulting Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Information technology consulting projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Information technology consulting Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Information technology consulting project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Overall, how does the program function to serve the clients?
- Lessons Learned: What is your overall assessment of the outcome of this Information technology consulting project?
- Lessons Learned: How effective were Best Practices & Lessons Learned from prior Information technology consulting projects utilized in this Information technology consulting project?
- Earned Value Status: Validation is a process of ensuring that the developed system will actually achieve the stakeholders desired outcomes; Are you building the right product? What do you validate?
- Risk Register: What is the probability and impact of the risk occurring?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Did the delivered product meet the specified requirements and goals of the Information technology consulting project?
- Procurement Audit: Is the relationship between in-house and external work considered in the strategy?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Change Request: Are there requirements attributes that are strongly related to the complexity and size?
- Procurement Audit: Was the award criterion only the most economical advantageous tender?
Step-by-step and complete Information technology consulting Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Information technology consulting project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Information technology consulting project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Information technology consulting project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Information technology consulting project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Information technology consulting project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Information technology consulting project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Information technology consulting project with this in-depth Information technology consulting Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Information technology consulting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Information technology consulting and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Information technology consulting investments work better.
This Information technology consulting All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.