Ready to use prioritized Information Technology Strategy requirements, to:
Assess, modify, enhance and develop the enterprise strategy for information security and compliance in partnership with peers and business leaders, creating short and long-term initiatives that support business objectives that mitigate company risk and protect data security. .
- Balance the growing need for information technology management with tried and true business practices.
- Engage different technology users in developing and implementing strategic information systems that will meet the information and support needs.
- Assess your technology and data to ensure you have the information to accept risk.
- Measure, analyze, review, and improve performance through the use of data and information at all levels and in all parts of your organization.
- Ensure that your use of information technology is aligned with your business strategies, goals and needs.
- Know if an MSSP has the technology resources to meet your security needs.
- Use technology and people resources to continually improve the quality of information and information services within your organization while meeting legal and ethical requirements.
- Get the most out of the information and technology you have access to.
- Demonstrate that the business processes you have employed are being adhered to as documented.
- Align your business goals and your Information Technology strategies.
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE