Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Infrastructure Asset Management · Infrastructure Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Infrastructure Asset Management · Infrastructure related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Infrastructure Asset Management · Infrastructure specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Infrastructure Asset Management · Infrastructure Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 703 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Infrastructure Asset Management · Infrastructure improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 703 standard requirements:
- How do mission and objectives affect the Infrastructure Asset Management · Infrastructure processes of our organization?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Infrastructure Asset Management · Infrastructure is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- We picked a method, now what?
- Are team charters developed?
- How to measure variability?
- The approach of traditional Infrastructure Asset Management · Infrastructure works for detail complexity but is focused on a systematic approach rather than an understanding of the nature of systems themselves. what approach will permit us to deal with the kind of unpredictable emergent behaviors that dynamic complexity can introduce?
- What is the purpose of Infrastructure Asset Management · Infrastructure in relation to the mission?
- Is a contingency plan established?
- Who are the key stakeholders?
- Are there Infrastructure Asset Management · Infrastructure Models?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Infrastructure Asset Management · Infrastructure book in PDF containing 703 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Infrastructure Asset Management · Infrastructure self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Infrastructure Asset Management · Infrastructure Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Infrastructure Asset Management · Infrastructure areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Infrastructure Asset Management · Infrastructure Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Infrastructure Asset Management · Infrastructure projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Infrastructure Asset Management · Infrastructure Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Infrastructure Asset Management · Infrastructure project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: How will the duration of the Infrastructure Asset Management · Infrastructure project influence your decisions?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Infrastructure Asset Management · Infrastructure project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Planning Process Group: How does activity resource estimation affect activity duration estimation?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the main types of contracts if you do decide to outsource?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Once the responsibilities are defined for the Infrastructure Asset Management · Infrastructure project, have the deliverables, roles and responsibilities been clearly communicated to every participant?
- Scope Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- WBS Dictionary: Are work packages assigned to performing organizations?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Infrastructure Asset Management · Infrastructure project repository for each release?
- Risk Audit: Auditor independence: A burdensome constraint or a core value?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How effective is training that is delivered through technology-based platforms?
Step-by-step and complete Infrastructure Asset Management · Infrastructure Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Infrastructure Asset Management · Infrastructure project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Infrastructure Asset Management · Infrastructure project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Infrastructure Asset Management · Infrastructure project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Infrastructure Asset Management · Infrastructure project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Infrastructure Asset Management · Infrastructure project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Infrastructure Asset Management · Infrastructure project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Infrastructure Asset Management · Infrastructure project with this in-depth Infrastructure Asset Management · Infrastructure Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Infrastructure Asset Management · Infrastructure projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Infrastructure Asset Management · Infrastructure and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Infrastructure Asset Management · Infrastructure investments work better.
This Infrastructure Asset Management · Infrastructure All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.