Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Infrastructure Protection Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Infrastructure Protection related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Infrastructure Protection specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Infrastructure Protection Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 679 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Infrastructure Protection improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 679 standard requirements:
- Whose voice (department, ethnic group, women, older workers, etc) might you have missed hearing from in your company, and how might you amplify this voice to create positive momentum for your business?
- Is there any existing Infrastructure Protection governance structure?
- What is the source of the strategies for Infrastructure Protection strengthening and reform?
- Have benefits been optimized with all key stakeholders?
- Is Infrastructure Protection linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Infrastructure Protection values?
- Why do measure/indicators matter?
- Are we Assessing Infrastructure Protection and Risk?
- How do we know if we are successful?
- How will we build a 100-year startup?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Infrastructure Protection book in PDF containing 679 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Infrastructure Protection self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Infrastructure Protection Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Infrastructure Protection areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Infrastructure Protection Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Infrastructure Protection projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Infrastructure Protection Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Infrastructure Protection project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Is the firm certified as a broker of the products/supplies?
- Change Request: Who has responsibility for approving and ranking changes?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that the review processes are effective?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the assigned Infrastructure Protection project manager a PMP (Certified Infrastructure Protection project manager) and experienced?
- Scope Management Plan: Would the Infrastructure Protection project cost sharing involve reimbursement to the sponsor?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Risk Data Sheet: What is the environment within which you operate (social trends, economic, community values, broad based participation, national directions etc.)?
- Risk Audit: Do you have a consistent repeatable process that is actually used?
- Scope Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Infrastructure Protection project documentation?
- Requirements Management Plan: Are actual resource expenditures versus planned still acceptable?
Step-by-step and complete Infrastructure Protection Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Infrastructure Protection project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Infrastructure Protection project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Infrastructure Protection project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Infrastructure Protection project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Infrastructure Protection project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Infrastructure Protection project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Infrastructure Protection project with this in-depth Infrastructure Protection Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Infrastructure Protection projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Infrastructure Protection and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Infrastructure Protection investments work better.
This Infrastructure Protection All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.