Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Infrastructure Protection Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Infrastructure Protection related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Infrastructure Protection specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Infrastructure Protection Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 679 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Infrastructure Protection improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 679 standard requirements:
- What evaluation strategy is needed and what needs to be done to assure its implementation and use?
- What did we miss in the interview for the worst hire we ever made?
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
- How will the Infrastructure Protection team and the group measure complete success of Infrastructure Protection?
- Is this an issue for analysis or intuition?
- How likely is it that a customer would recommend our company to a friend or colleague?
- What are the disruptive Infrastructure Protection technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- Who sets the Infrastructure Protection standards?
- Why should we expend time and effort to implement measurement?
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does Infrastructure Protection leverage and how?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Infrastructure Protection book in PDF containing 679 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Infrastructure Protection self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Infrastructure Protection Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Infrastructure Protection areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Infrastructure Protection Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Infrastructure Protection projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Infrastructure Protection Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Infrastructure Protection project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the IMS used by all levels of management for Infrastructure Protection project implementation and control?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the last item a Infrastructure Protection project manager must do to finalize Infrastructure Protection project close-out?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are material costs reported within the same period as that in which BCWP is earned for that material?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How do you analyse the risks in the different types of Infrastructure Protection projects?
- Source Selection Criteria: In Which phase of the Acquisition Process Cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Procurement Audit: Can small orders such as magazine subscriptions and non-product items such as membership in organizations be processed by the ordering department?
- Planning Process Group: What is the difference between the early schedule and late schedule?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have customers been involved fully in the definition of requirements?
- Cost Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Infrastructure Protection project scheduling & tracking?
Step-by-step and complete Infrastructure Protection Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Infrastructure Protection project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Infrastructure Protection project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Infrastructure Protection project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Infrastructure Protection project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Infrastructure Protection project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Infrastructure Protection project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Infrastructure Protection project with this in-depth Infrastructure Protection Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Infrastructure Protection projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Infrastructure Protection and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Infrastructure Protection investments work better.
This Infrastructure Protection All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.