Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Innovation Exchange Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Innovation Exchange related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Innovation Exchange specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Innovation Exchange Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Innovation Exchange improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- How can the value of Innovation Exchange be defined?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Innovation Exchange does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- Has/have the customer(s) been identified?
- Have you found any ‘ground fruit’ or ‘low-hanging fruit’ for immediate remedies to the gap in performance?
- How will you know that the Innovation Exchange project has been successful?
- What is our competitive advantage?
- How do we go about Comparing Innovation Exchange approaches/solutions?
- What are the barriers to increased Innovation Exchange production?
- What are the best opportunities for value improvement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Innovation Exchange book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Innovation Exchange self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Innovation Exchange Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Innovation Exchange areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Innovation Exchange Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Innovation Exchange projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Innovation Exchange Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Innovation Exchange project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the skill areas critical to team performance present?
- Quality Audit: Will the evidence likely be sufficient and appropriate?
- Project Scope Statement: Have you been able to easily identify success criteria and create objective measurements for each of the Innovation Exchange project scopes goal statements?
- Requirements Documentation: How do you know when a Requirement is accurate enough?
- Procurement Audit: Is authorization required to make changes to the purchase order file?
- Procurement Audit: How is the evaluation of contract performance organized?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Innovation Exchange project?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Innovation Exchange project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the typical challenges Innovation Exchange project teams face during each of the five process groups?
- Scope Management Plan: Is current scope of the Innovation Exchange project substantially different than that originally defined?
Step-by-step and complete Innovation Exchange Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Innovation Exchange project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Innovation Exchange project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Innovation Exchange project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Innovation Exchange project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Innovation Exchange project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Innovation Exchange project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Innovation Exchange project with this in-depth Innovation Exchange Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Innovation Exchange projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Innovation Exchange and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Innovation Exchange investments work better.
This Innovation Exchange All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.