This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Innovation management assessment.
‘The Art of Service self assessment’ – the right tool for rapid end user adoption. Easy to learn. Every time I do an internal demo the audience is ‘wowed’.’ – Senior Manager, Quality Systems in the Manufacturing Industry
‘The Art of Service is worth your time. Great product, great experience’ – Sr. Manager in the Retail Industry
‘Creative solutions offering, Complex solutions can be created relatively easily, hardly any learning curve. Great tool that allows creation of creative and in-depth solutions faster to tell a Story!’ – Supply Chain Engineering Manager in the Transportation Industry
What Is The Innovation management Self-Assessment?
The Innovation management Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Innovation management work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Innovation management task and that every Innovation management outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Innovation management opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Innovation management advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Innovation management Self-Assessment. Featuring 621 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Innovation management improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Innovation management Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 621 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Innovation management Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Innovation management Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Innovation management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Innovation management and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Innovation management with this Innovation management Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 621 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What are the key elements of your Innovation management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- Define Question: What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Innovation management project?
- Measure Question: What are the disruptive Innovation management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
- Analyze Question: Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Innovation management process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Innovation management process available?
- Improve Question: A vital question in product innovation management is this: how should the corporation most effectively invest its r&d and new product resources?
- Control Question: Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Innovation management activities?
- Sustain Question: Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Innovation management project. should it be formal and complex, are can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Value [to you] of the Innovation management Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Innovation management Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.