Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Insight Profiler Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Insight Profiler related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Insight Profiler specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Insight Profiler Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 658 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Insight Profiler improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 658 standard requirements:
- How does the team improve its work?
- What is Tricky About This?
- What is the risk?
- What business benefits will Insight Profiler goals deliver if achieved?
- Do you know what you are doing? And who do you call if you don’t?
- What stupid rule would we most like to kill?
- Why are Insight Profiler skills important?
- How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
- Are we Assessing Insight Profiler and Risk?
- How will you measure your Insight Profiler effectiveness?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Insight Profiler book in PDF containing 658 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Insight Profiler self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Insight Profiler Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Insight Profiler areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Insight Profiler Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Insight Profiler projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Insight Profiler Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Insight Profiler project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Directory: How do unidentified risks impact the outcome of the Insight Profiler project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the BEST thing for the Insight Profiler project manager to do?
- Milestone List: What is the organization s history in doing similar activities?
- Scope Management Plan: Is current scope of the Insight Profiler project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does Insight Profiler project management relate to other disciplines?
- Decision Log: What is the average size of your matters in an applicable measurement?
- WBS Dictionary: Are detailed work packages planned as far in advance as practicable?
- Project Scope Statement: Name and describe the 2 elements of scope management that deal with concept development ?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Can it be enlarged by drawing people from other areas of the organization?
- Risk Register: Assume the risk event or situation happens, what would the impact be?
Step-by-step and complete Insight Profiler Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Insight Profiler project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Insight Profiler project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Insight Profiler project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Insight Profiler project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Insight Profiler project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Insight Profiler project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Insight Profiler project with this in-depth Insight Profiler Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Insight Profiler projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Insight Profiler and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Insight Profiler investments work better.
This Insight Profiler All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.