Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical integrated carrier Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any integrated carrier related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated integrated carrier specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the integrated carrier Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which integrated carrier improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are high impact defects defined and identified in the stakeholder process?
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of integrated carrier that make it risky?
- How can the value of integrated carrier be defined?
- Are team charters developed?
- How will you know when its improved?
- How Will We Measure Success?
- Is integrated carrier currently on schedule according to the plan?
- Are we Assessing integrated carrier and Risk?
- Are there integrated carrier problems defined?
- Has implementation been effective in reaching specified objectives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the integrated carrier book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your integrated carrier self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the integrated carrier Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which integrated carrier areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough integrated carrier Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage integrated carrier projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step integrated carrier Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 integrated carrier project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the special considerations for preaward debriefings?
- Project Portfolio management: Why is implementation of resource portfolio management recommended in the last stage?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a process defined to measure the performance of the schedule management process itself?
- Quality Management Plan: How many integrated carrier project staff does this specific process affect?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the team’s goals and objectives clear, simple, and measurable?
- Executing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Can the risk be avoided by choosing a different alternative?
- Risk Audit: Strategic business risk audit methodologies; are these an attempt to sell other services, and is management becoming the client of the audit rather than the shareholder?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are internal integrated carrier project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all involved integrated carrier project stakeholders and work groups committed to the integrated carrier project?
Step-by-step and complete integrated carrier Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 integrated carrier project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 integrated carrier project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 integrated carrier project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 integrated carrier project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 integrated carrier project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 integrated carrier project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any integrated carrier project with this in-depth integrated carrier Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose integrated carrier projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in integrated carrier and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make integrated carrier investments work better.
This integrated carrier All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.