Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Integrated customer management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Integrated customer management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Integrated customer management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Integrated customer management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Integrated customer management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What measurements are possible, practicable and meaningful?
- Who are the Integrated customer management improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the Integrated customer management requirements in detail?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Integrated customer management process?
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
- What needs improvement?
- What are your current levels and trends in key Integrated customer management measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- Does job training on the documented procedures need to be part of the process team’s education and training?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- Will it solve real problems?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Integrated customer management book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Integrated customer management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Integrated customer management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Integrated customer management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Integrated customer management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Integrated customer management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Integrated customer management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Integrated customer management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Where required, did candidates give evidence of complying with quality assurance standards?
- Contractor Status Report: What was the budget or estimated cost for your companys services?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are processes defined to monitor Integrated customer management project cost and schedule variances?
- Project Schedule: Are there activities that came from a template or previous Integrated customer management project that are not applicable on this phase of this Integrated customer management project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are changes to the scope managed according to defined procedures?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: How much influence did the stakeholder have over others?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What conditions make using three-point estimating justifiable?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Cost Management Plan: Progress measurement and control – How will the Integrated customer management project measure and control progress?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
Step-by-step and complete Integrated customer management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Integrated customer management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Integrated customer management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Integrated customer management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Integrated customer management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Integrated customer management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Integrated customer management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Integrated customer management project with this in-depth Integrated customer management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Integrated customer management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Integrated customer management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Integrated customer management investments work better.
This Integrated customer management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.