Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Integrated customer management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Integrated customer management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Integrated customer management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Integrated customer management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Integrated customer management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What potential environmental factors impact the Integrated customer management effort?
- What is our formula for success in Integrated customer management ?
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
- How will the team or the process owner(s) monitor the implementation plan to see that it is working as intended?
- Think about the functions involved in your Integrated customer management project. what processes flow from these functions?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of Integrated customer management moving forward?
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization. which do you own?
- Are we changing as fast as the world around us?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- Who have we, as a company, historically been when we’ve been at our best?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Integrated customer management book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Integrated customer management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Integrated customer management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Integrated customer management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Integrated customer management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Integrated customer management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Integrated customer management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Integrated customer management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Are staff committed for the duration of the product?
- Planning Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Integrated customer management project?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the scheduling system identify in a timely manner the status of work?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
- Scope Management Plan: Assess the expected stability of the scope of this Integrated customer management project how likely is it to change, how frequently, and by how much?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a proper Integrated customer management project work location been established that will allow the team to work together with user personnel?
- Change Management Plan: What are the current methods of sharing information and do there need to be new ones developed?
- Project Scope Statement: Will this process be communicated to the customer and Integrated customer management project team?
- Procurement Audit: Are buyers rotated so that they do not deal with the same vendors year in and year out?
- Variance Analysis: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base Integrated customer management projected in a rational, consistent manner?
Step-by-step and complete Integrated customer management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Integrated customer management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Integrated customer management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Integrated customer management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Integrated customer management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Integrated customer management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Integrated customer management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Integrated customer management project with this in-depth Integrated customer management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Integrated customer management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Integrated customer management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Integrated customer management investments work better.
This Integrated customer management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.