Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Integrated Marketing Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Integrated Marketing Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Integrated Marketing Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Integrated Marketing Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 642 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Integrated Marketing Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 642 standard requirements:
- Are audit criteria, scope, frequency and methods defined?
- How will you know that the Integrated Marketing Management project has been successful?
- Is maximizing Integrated Marketing Management protection the same as minimizing Integrated Marketing Management loss?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- How do we promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- Is the solution technically practical?
- Have changes been properly/adequately analyzed for effect?
- How will you know that you have improved?
- What potential environmental factors impact the Integrated Marketing Management effort?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Integrated Marketing Management book in PDF containing 642 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Integrated Marketing Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Integrated Marketing Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Integrated Marketing Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Integrated Marketing Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Integrated Marketing Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Integrated Marketing Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Integrated Marketing Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Integrated Marketing Management project?
- Project Performance Report: How will procurement be coordinated with other Integrated Marketing Management project aspects, such as scheduling and performance reporting?
- Network Diagram: What is the probability of completing the Integrated Marketing Management project in less that xx days?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the structures of the formal organization consistent with the behaviors in the informal organization?
- Procurement Audit: Is it calculated whether aggregated procurement can be more cost-efficient?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Has the appropriate access to relevant data and analysis capability been granted?
- Executing Process Group: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you use an assessment of the Integrated Marketing Management project environment as a tool to discover risk to the requirements process?
- Closing Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Integrated Marketing Management project?
- Risk Register: What further options might be available for responding to the risk?
Step-by-step and complete Integrated Marketing Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Integrated Marketing Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Integrated Marketing Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Integrated Marketing Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Integrated Marketing Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Integrated Marketing Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Integrated Marketing Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Integrated Marketing Management project with this in-depth Integrated Marketing Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Integrated Marketing Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Integrated Marketing Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Integrated Marketing Management investments work better.
This Integrated Marketing Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.