Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Integration platform Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Integration platform related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Integration platform specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Integration platform Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Integration platform improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Which customers cant participate in our Integration platform domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Do we work towards a future of cloud-based integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) and leave on-premises integration behind?
- What key measures identified indicate the performance of the stakeholder process?
- Integration platform as a service: a catalyst for hybrid cloud integration?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
- How do we decide how much to remunerate an employee?
- Microservices, SOA, and APIs: Friends or enemies?
- How interoperable is the integration platform?
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
- How will you know that you have improved?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Integration platform book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Integration platform self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Integration platform Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Integration platform areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Integration platform Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Integration platform projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Integration platform Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Integration platform project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are indirect costs charged to the appropriate indirect pools and incurring organization?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Integration platform project leaders committed to this Integration platform project full time?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are estimates of costs at completion generated in a rational, consistent manner?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the shortest possible time it will take to complete this Integration platform project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who will obstruct/hinder the Integration platform project if they are not involved?
- Risk Register: Assume the event happens, what is the Most Likely impact?
- Change Request: Is it feasible to use requirements attributes as predictors of reliability?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is training acquired to enhance the skills, knowledge and capabilities of the Integration platform project team?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Padding is bad and contingencies are good. Whats the difference?
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you consolidate reviews and analysis of evaluators?
Step-by-step and complete Integration platform Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Integration platform project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Integration platform project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Integration platform project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Integration platform project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Integration platform project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Integration platform project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Integration platform project with this in-depth Integration platform Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Integration platform projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Integration platform and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Integration platform investments work better.
This Integration platform All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.