Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Intel Parallel Studio Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Intel Parallel Studio related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Intel Parallel Studio specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Intel Parallel Studio Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 688 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Intel Parallel Studio improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 688 standard requirements:
- Is there regularly 100% attendance at the team meetings? If not, have appointed substitutes attended to preserve cross-functionality and full representation?
- Do we know what we need to know about this topic?
- Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Intel Parallel Studio services/products?
- What is the total cost related to deploying Intel Parallel Studio, including any consulting or professional services?
- Was a detailed process map created to amplify critical steps of the ‘as is’ stakeholder process?
- What is the implementation plan?
- How do we go about Comparing Intel Parallel Studio approaches/solutions?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- How can the value of Intel Parallel Studio be defined?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Intel Parallel Studio book in PDF containing 688 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Intel Parallel Studio self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Intel Parallel Studio Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Intel Parallel Studio areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Intel Parallel Studio Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Intel Parallel Studio projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Intel Parallel Studio Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Intel Parallel Studio project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Intel Parallel Studio project?
- Quality Management Plan: What other teams / processes would be impacted by changes to the current process, and how?
- Project Schedule: Eliminate unnecessary activities. Are there activities that came from a template or previous Intel Parallel Studio project that are not applicable on this phase of this Intel Parallel Studio project?
- Milestone List: How late can each activity be finished and started?
- Project Scope Statement: Are there issues that could affect the existing requirements for the result, service, or product if the scope changes?
- Quality Management Plan: Does the program use other agents to collect samples?
- Procurement Audit: Are there systems for recording and managing stocks (where part of contract)?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
- Lessons Learned: Was the Intel Parallel Studio project significantly delayed/hampered by outside dependencies (outside to the Intel Parallel Studio project, that is)?
Step-by-step and complete Intel Parallel Studio Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Intel Parallel Studio project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Intel Parallel Studio project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Intel Parallel Studio project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Intel Parallel Studio project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Intel Parallel Studio project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Intel Parallel Studio project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Intel Parallel Studio project with this in-depth Intel Parallel Studio Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Intel Parallel Studio projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Intel Parallel Studio and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Intel Parallel Studio investments work better.
This Intel Parallel Studio All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.