Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Intelligent Automation Next-Gen Services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Intelligent Automation Next-Gen Services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Intelligent Automation Next-Gen Services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Intelligent Automation Next-Gen Services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 778 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Intelligent Automation Next-Gen Services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 778 standard requirements:
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Intelligent Automation Next-Gen Services activities?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Intelligent Automation Next-Gen Services?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on Intelligent Automation Next-Gen Services?
- How is the value delivered by Intelligent Automation Next-Gen Services being measured?
- Is a solution implementation plan established, including schedule/work breakdown structure, resources, risk management plan, cost/budget, and control plan?
- What were the financial benefits resulting from any ‘ground fruit or low-hanging fruit’ (quick fixes)?
- How do we link Measurement and Risk?
- How long will it take to change?
- In what ways are Intelligent Automation Next-Gen Services vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- What is the right balance of time and resources between investigation, analysis, and discussion and dissemination?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Intelligent Automation Next-Gen Services book in PDF containing 778 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Intelligent Automation Next-Gen Services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Intelligent Automation Next-Gen Services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Intelligent Automation Next-Gen Services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Intelligent Automation Next-Gen Services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Intelligent Automation Next-Gen Services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Intelligent Automation Next-Gen Services Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Intelligent Automation Next-Gen Services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Do you ensure the recommended rules of play and protocols are followed for your activity?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Intelligent Automation Next-Gen Services project management processes you chose to use?
- Procurement Audit: Is the functioning of automatic disbursement programs tested by an independent party?
- Cost Management Plan: Have all involved Intelligent Automation Next-Gen Services project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Intelligent Automation Next-Gen Services project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is there formal agreement on who has authority to request a change in requirements?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are there checklists created to determine if all quality processes are followed?
- Procurement Audit: Where required, did candidates give evidence of complying with quality assurance standards?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the shortest possible time it will take to complete this Intelligent Automation Next-Gen Services project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Intelligent Automation Next-Gen Services project?
Step-by-step and complete Intelligent Automation Next-Gen Services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Intelligent Automation Next-Gen Services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Intelligent Automation Next-Gen Services project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Intelligent Automation Next-Gen Services project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Intelligent Automation Next-Gen Services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Intelligent Automation Next-Gen Services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Intelligent Automation Next-Gen Services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Intelligent Automation Next-Gen Services project with this in-depth Intelligent Automation Next-Gen Services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Intelligent Automation Next-Gen Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Intelligent Automation Next-Gen Services and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Intelligent Automation Next-Gen Services investments work better.
This Intelligent Automation Next-Gen Services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.