Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Intelligent Building Automation Systems Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Intelligent Building Automation Systems related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Intelligent Building Automation Systems specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Intelligent Building Automation Systems Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 813 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Intelligent Building Automation Systems improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 813 standard requirements:
- Were any designed experiments used to generate additional insight into the data analysis?
- A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Intelligent Building Automation Systems models, tools and techniques are necessary?
- Who will be using the results of the measurement activities?
- What evidence is there and what is measured?
- Do we think we know, or do we know we know ?
- Is there a limit on the number of users in Intelligent Building Automation Systems ?
- In retrospect, of the projects that we pulled the plug on, what percent do we wish had been allowed to keep going, and what percent do we wish had ended earlier?
- Are key measures identified and agreed upon?
- Does Intelligent Building Automation Systems analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Intelligent Building Automation Systems goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Intelligent Building Automation Systems book in PDF containing 813 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Intelligent Building Automation Systems self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Intelligent Building Automation Systems Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Intelligent Building Automation Systems areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Intelligent Building Automation Systems Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Intelligent Building Automation Systems projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Intelligent Building Automation Systems Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Intelligent Building Automation Systems project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are the requirements for all items of overhead established by rational, traceable processes?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are costs that may be needed to account for Intelligent Building Automation Systems project risks determined?
- Team Performance Assessment: How do you encourage members to learn from each other?
- Project Scope Statement: Once its defined, what is the stability of the Intelligent Building Automation Systems project scope?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the software engineering team have the right mix of skills?
- Quality Management Plan: What is your organizations strategic planning process?
- Project Management Plan: Was the peer (technical) review of the cost estimates duly coordinated with the cost estimate center of expertise and addressed in the review documentation and certification?
- Procurement Audit: Can changes be made to automatic disbursement programs without proper approval of management?
- Schedule Management Plan: Were Intelligent Building Automation Systems project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access the PM repository and where to find the Intelligent Building Automation Systems project documentation?
Step-by-step and complete Intelligent Building Automation Systems Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Intelligent Building Automation Systems project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Intelligent Building Automation Systems project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Intelligent Building Automation Systems project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Intelligent Building Automation Systems project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Intelligent Building Automation Systems project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Intelligent Building Automation Systems project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Intelligent Building Automation Systems project with this in-depth Intelligent Building Automation Systems Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Intelligent Building Automation Systems projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Intelligent Building Automation Systems and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Intelligent Building Automation Systems investments work better.
This Intelligent Building Automation Systems All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: