Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Intelligent verification Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Intelligent verification related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Intelligent verification specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Intelligent verification Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 699 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Intelligent verification improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 699 standard requirements:
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- How do we link Measurement and Risk?
- What are the basics of Intelligent verification fraud?
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
- What is the purpose of Intelligent verification in relation to the mission?
- What tools were used to evaluate the potential solutions?
- Why improve in the first place?
- Was a detailed process map created to amplify critical steps of the ‘as is’ stakeholder process?
- Which customers cant participate in our Intelligent verification domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing Intelligent verification? There might be some that are less obvious?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Intelligent verification book in PDF containing 699 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Intelligent verification self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Intelligent verification Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Intelligent verification areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Intelligent verification Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Intelligent verification projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Intelligent verification Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Intelligent verification project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Intelligent verification project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Calculate the expected duration for an activity that has a most likely time of 5, a pessimistic time of 13, and a optimistic time of 3?
- Planning Process Group: Is the pace of implementing the products of the programme ensuring the completeness of the results of the Intelligent verification project?
- Issue Log: Are the Intelligent verification project Issues uniquely identified, including to which product they refer?
- Scope Management Plan: Will your organizations estimating methodology be used and followed?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the number of people on the Intelligent verification project team adequate to do the job?
- WBS Dictionary: Are indirect costs charged to the appropriate indirect pools and incurring organization?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What methods are to be used for managing and monitoring subcontractors (eg agreements, contracts etc)?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a policy on making purchases locally where possible?
- Procurement Audit: Are checks disbursed by someone other than the individual who authorized payment?
Step-by-step and complete Intelligent verification Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Intelligent verification project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Intelligent verification project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Intelligent verification project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Intelligent verification project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Intelligent verification project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Intelligent verification project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Intelligent verification project with this in-depth Intelligent verification Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Intelligent verification projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Intelligent verification and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Intelligent verification investments work better.
This Intelligent verification All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.