Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Intercultural intelligence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Intercultural intelligence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Intercultural intelligence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Intercultural intelligence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 666 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Intercultural intelligence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 666 standard requirements:
- Who is going to care?
- Cloud management for Intercultural intelligence do we really need one?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Intercultural intelligence data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- Why do measure/indicators matter?
- What is the purpose of Intercultural intelligence in relation to the mission?
- How is Knowledge Management Measured?
- Political -is anyone trying to undermine this project?
- Are there different segments of customers?
- Are new benefits received and understood?
- Can we do Intercultural intelligence without complex (expensive) analysis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Intercultural intelligence book in PDF containing 666 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Intercultural intelligence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Intercultural intelligence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Intercultural intelligence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Intercultural intelligence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Intercultural intelligence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Intercultural intelligence Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Intercultural intelligence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Which organizational elements and which individuals will be assigned management functions?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the structure for tracking the Intercultural intelligence project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a standard form used to obtain bids and proposals from prospective sellers?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the Intercultural intelligence project schedule?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the WBS and organizational levels for application of the Intercultural intelligence projected overhead costs identified?
- Scope Management Plan: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What are the informational communication needs for each stakeholder?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the current scope of the Intercultural intelligence project substantially different than that originally defined in the approved Intercultural intelligence project plan?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the research supervision provided to its staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Audit: Where the organization engaged an expert, was the contract awarded in compliance with procurement regulations?
Step-by-step and complete Intercultural intelligence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Intercultural intelligence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Intercultural intelligence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Intercultural intelligence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Intercultural intelligence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Intercultural intelligence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Intercultural intelligence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Intercultural intelligence project with this in-depth Intercultural intelligence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Intercultural intelligence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Intercultural intelligence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Intercultural intelligence investments work better.
This Intercultural intelligence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.