Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Intermediate Region Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Intermediate Region related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Intermediate Region specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Intermediate Region Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 658 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Intermediate Region improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 658 standard requirements:
- Is data collected and displayed to better understand customer(s) critical needs and requirements.
- Is it possible to estimate the impact of unanticipated complexity such as wrong or failed assumptions, feedback, etc. on proposed reforms?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of Intermediate Region moving forward?
- How large is the gap between current performance and the customer-specified (goal) performance?
- Is reporting being used or needed?
- How do we go about Securing Intermediate Region?
- What is the team’s contingency plan for potential problems occurring in implementation?
- Is Intermediate Region linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
- How might the group capture best practices and lessons learned so as to leverage improvements?
- Does our organization need more Intermediate Region education?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Intermediate Region book in PDF containing 658 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Intermediate Region self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Intermediate Region Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Intermediate Region areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Intermediate Region Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Intermediate Region projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Intermediate Region Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Intermediate Region project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the environmental impact of the Intermediate Region project?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main types of goods and services being outsourced?
- Cost Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Do you take the time to clearly define roles and responsibilities on Intermediate Region project tasks?
- Scope Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the acceptance criteria (process and criteria to be met for key stakeholder acceptance) and who is authorized to sign off?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the proposed Intermediate Region project purposes different than the previously authorized Intermediate Region project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who has not been involved up to now but should have been?
- Scope Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
Step-by-step and complete Intermediate Region Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Intermediate Region project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Intermediate Region project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Intermediate Region project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Intermediate Region project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Intermediate Region project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Intermediate Region project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Intermediate Region project with this in-depth Intermediate Region Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Intermediate Region projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Intermediate Region and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Intermediate Region investments work better.
This Intermediate Region All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.