This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Internal communications assessment.
‘As a hands-on experience, the resulting data I’ve seen has been phenomenal. I wish all products handled data so smoothly and cleanly.’ – BI Leader in the Manufacturing Industry
‘Very visual and easy to use. Implementation was easy. Highly Recommended.’ – PMO-Data and Analytics in the Media Industry
‘The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments are extremely easy to work with, and have a variety of deployment options.’ – Director, EIM in the Healthcare Industry
What Is The Internal communications Self-Assessment?
The Internal communications Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Internal communications work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Internal communications task and that every Internal communications outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Internal communications opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Internal communications advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Internal communications Self-Assessment. Featuring 621 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Internal communications improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Internal communications Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 621 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Internal communications Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Internal communications Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Internal communications projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Internal communications and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Internal communications with this Internal communications Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 621 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Does Internal communications analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Define Question: What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Internal communications leader?
- Measure Question: Are there Internal communications Models?
- Analyze Question: What are the key elements of your Internal communications performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- Improve Question: Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Internal communications? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Control Question: What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Internal communications project manager?
- Sustain Question: Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Internal communications?
Value [to you] of the Internal communications Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Internal communications Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.