Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Internal CSB Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Internal CSB related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Internal CSB specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Internal CSB Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 674 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Internal CSB improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 674 standard requirements:
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the ‘heavy hitters’ (or key sources of variation)?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Internal CSB will help you build influence, improve Internal CSB, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- Who will provide the final approval of Internal CSB deliverables?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the Internal CSB requirements in detail?
- How do we link Measurement and Risk?
- How do our controls stack up?
- Are new and improved process (‘should be’) maps developed?
- How does Internal CSB integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- Will it solve real problems?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Internal CSB book in PDF containing 674 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Internal CSB self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Internal CSB Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Internal CSB areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Internal CSB Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Internal CSB projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Internal CSB Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Internal CSB project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: What are the costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Is the programme making progress in helping to achieve the set results?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the Internal CSB project Manager qualified and experienced in Internal CSB project Management?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Risk Audit: Do you have financial policies and procedures in place to guide officers of the organization/treasurer/general members?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the current scope of the Internal CSB project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During which risk management process is a determination to transfer a risk made?
- Roles and Responsibilities: To decide whether to use a quality measurement, ask how will I know when it is achieved?
- Project Management Plan: How can you best help the organization to develop consistent practices in Internal CSB project management planning stages?
- Cost Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
Step-by-step and complete Internal CSB Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Internal CSB project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Internal CSB project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Internal CSB project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Internal CSB project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Internal CSB project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Internal CSB project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Internal CSB project with this in-depth Internal CSB Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Internal CSB projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Internal CSB and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Internal CSB investments work better.
This Internal CSB All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.