Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical International Street Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any International Street related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated International Street specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the International Street Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which International Street improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What do we want to improve?
- Does the International Street performance meet the customer’s requirements?
- What is the mission of the organization?
- We picked a method, now what?
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the International Street team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- What are the short and long-term International Street goals?
- Why Measure?
- Are improved process (‘should be’) maps modified based on pilot data and analysis?
- Cloud management for International Street do we really need one?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the International Street book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your International Street self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the International Street Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which International Street areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough International Street Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage International Street projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step International Street Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 International Street project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a PMO (International Street project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the International Street project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Has the need for the International Street project been properly established?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: The total budget for the contract (including estimates for authorized but unpriced work)?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is data disseminated to the contractors management timely, accurate, and usable?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the current scope of the International Street project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members articulate the teams work approach?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the company primarily focused on a specific industry?
- Risk Audit: Can assurance be expanded beyond the traditional audit without undermining independence?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are individual tasks of reasonable time effort (8–40 hours)?
Step-by-step and complete International Street Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 International Street project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 International Street project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 International Street project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 International Street project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 International Street project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 International Street project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any International Street project with this in-depth International Street Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose International Street projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in International Street and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make International Street investments work better.
This International Street All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.