Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical International Trends Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any International Trends related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated International Trends specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the International Trends Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which International Trends improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How does International Trends integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- Who controls key decisions that will be made?
- How do we go about Securing International Trends?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on International Trends?
- What has the team done to assure the stability and accuracy of the measurement process?
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- What is the estimated value of the project?
- Is our strategy driving our strategy? Or is the way in which we allocate resources driving our strategy?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that International Trends brings?
- How do we foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics we want to have?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the International Trends book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your International Trends self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the International Trends Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which International Trends areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough International Trends Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage International Trends projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step International Trends Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 International Trends project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the International Trends project?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the International Trends project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the scheduling system provide for the identification of work progress against technical and other milestones, and also provide for forecasts of completion dates of scheduled work?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the Steering Committee active in International Trends project oversight?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Team Member Status Report: Does the product, good, or service already exist within the organization?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Were messages directly related to the release strategy or phases of the International Trends project?
- Project Schedule: How effectively were issues able to be resolved without impacting the International Trends project Schedule or Budget?
Step-by-step and complete International Trends Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 International Trends project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 International Trends project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 International Trends project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 International Trends project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 International Trends project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 International Trends project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any International Trends project with this in-depth International Trends Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose International Trends projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in International Trends and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make International Trends investments work better.
This International Trends All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.