Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Internet research Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Internet research related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Internet research specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Internet research Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Internet research improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Consider your own Internet research project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
- Who will be in control?
- Does Internet research systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- How Will We Measure Success?
- What should the next improvement project be that is related to Internet research?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Internet research activities?
- Who do we think the world wants us to be?
- Who needs to know about Internet research ?
- Has/have the customer(s) been identified?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Internet research book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Internet research self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Internet research Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Internet research areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Internet research Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Internet research projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Internet research Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Internet research project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Sensitivity Analysis -Which risks will have the most impact on the Internet research project?
- Team Directory: Where will the product be used and/or delivered or built when appropriate?
- Executing Process Group: Why do you need a good WBS to use Internet research project management software?
- Requirements Documentation: Validity. Does the system provide the functions which best support the customer s needs?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Internet research project management strategy been established?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Activity List: How should ongoing costs be monitored to try to keep the Internet research project within budget?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the Resource Management Plan include a personnel development plan?
- Lessons Learned: Is there any way in which you think our development process hampered this Internet research project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are changes in scope (deliverable commitments) agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
Step-by-step and complete Internet research Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Internet research project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Internet research project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Internet research project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Internet research project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Internet research project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Internet research project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Internet research project with this in-depth Internet research Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Internet research projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Internet research and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Internet research investments work better.
This Internet research All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.