Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical InterSystems Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any InterSystems related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated InterSystems specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the InterSystems Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 884 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which InterSystems improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 884 standard requirements:
- Is a solution implementation plan established, including schedule/work breakdown structure, resources, risk management plan, cost/budget, and control plan?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- What is the right balance of time and resources between investigation, analysis, and discussion and dissemination?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
- What tools were used to evaluate the potential solutions?
- Why do we need to keep records?
- What business benefits will InterSystems goals deliver if achieved?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these InterSystems processes?
- Will team members regularly document their InterSystems work?
- What potential environmental factors impact the InterSystems effort?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the InterSystems book in PDF containing 884 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your InterSystems self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the InterSystems Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which InterSystems areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough InterSystems Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage InterSystems projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step InterSystems Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 InterSystems project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Which statement about customer expectations is not true?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does a documented InterSystems project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Team Operating Agreement: Reimbursements: How will the team members be reimbursed for expenses and time commitments?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Will too many Communicating responsibilities tangle the InterSystems project in unnecessary communications?
- Procurement Audit: Can changes be made to automatic disbursement programs without proper approval of management?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is Requirements work dependent on any other specific InterSystems project or non-InterSystems project activities (e.g. funding, approvals, procurement)?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit have the ability to negotiate with customers and suppliers?
- Planning Process Group: What are the different approaches to building the WBS?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the InterSystems project schedule(s)?
Step-by-step and complete InterSystems Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 InterSystems project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 InterSystems project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 InterSystems project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 InterSystems project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 InterSystems project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 InterSystems project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any InterSystems project with this in-depth InterSystems Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose InterSystems projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in InterSystems and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make InterSystems investments work better.
This InterSystems All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.