Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical intranet Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any intranet related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated intranet specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the intranet Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which intranet improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Do we maintain our own threat catalogue on the corporate intranet to remind employees of the wide range of issues of concern to Information Security and the business?
- If youre producing an intranet, the employees of your organization are the consumers. What is the cost of their time spent to find the information they need?
- Does yours website or intranet link to EPA and other web sites that provide access to on-line regulations, guidance, and other environmental information?
- Could requested communications be found in personal or work e-mail files (or backups); PDAs; text message files; Blackberries; intranets and extranets?
- What information can be provided in regards to a sites usage and business intelligence usage within the intranet environment?
- Global email, posters, paycheck advice messages, intranet, presentations, Health & Benefit Fair?
- How exactly is the u s military intranet military cyberspace isolated from the civilian internet?
- Ask yourself: how would we do this work if we only had one staff member to do it?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the intranet book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your intranet self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the intranet Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which intranet areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough intranet Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage intranet projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step intranet Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 intranet project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for gathering and reporting data for employment?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the support for its staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are there checklists created to determine if all quality processes are followed?
- Issue Log: Are the intranet project Issues uniquely identified, including to which product they refer?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Cost Baseline: Has the actual cost of the intranet project (or intranet project phase) been tallied and compared to the approved budget?
- Formal Acceptance: General estimate of the costs and times to complete the intranet project?
- Quality Management Plan: What other teams / processes would be impacted by changes to the current process, and how?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the Resource Management Plan include a personnel development plan?
- Procurement Audit: Do staff involved in the various stages of the process have the appropriate skills and training to perform their duties effectively?
Step-by-step and complete intranet Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 intranet project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 intranet project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 intranet project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 intranet project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 intranet project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 intranet project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any intranet project with this in-depth intranet Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose intranet projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in intranet and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make intranet investments work better.
This intranet All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.