Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Invensys Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Invensys related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Invensys specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Invensys Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Invensys improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are specific Invensys Rules to follow?
- When information truly is ubiquitous, when reach and connectivity are completely global, when computing resources are infinite, and when a whole new set of impossibilities are not only possible, but happening, what will that do to our business?
- What are our Invensys Processes?
- What will drive Invensys change?
- Is the current ‘as is’ process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
- We picked a method, now what?
- How to deal with Invensys Changes?
- What controls do we have in place to protect data?
- What happens when a new employee joins the organization?
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Invensys book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Invensys self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Invensys Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Invensys areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Invensys Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Invensys projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Invensys Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Invensys project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Team Operating Agreement: Communication Protocols: How will the team communicate?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will unresolved questions be handled once approval has been obtained?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will each member have the opportunity to advance his or her professional skills in all three of the above categories while contributing to the accomplishment of the team’s purpose and goals?
- Lessons Learned: How well were your expectations met regarding the extent of your involvement in the Invensys project (effort, time commitments, etc.)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is action taken to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Invensys projects?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do procedures exist that identify when and how human resources are introduced and removed from the Invensys project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the BEST thing for the Invensys project manager to do?
- Planning Process Group: You are creating your WBS and find that you keep decomposing tasks into smaller and smaller units. How can you tell when you are done?
- Project Charter: Assumptions: What factors, for planning purposes, are you considering to be true?
Step-by-step and complete Invensys Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Invensys project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Invensys project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Invensys project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Invensys project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Invensys project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Invensys project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Invensys project with this in-depth Invensys Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Invensys projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Invensys and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Invensys investments work better.
This Invensys All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.