Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IoT Edge Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IoT Edge Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IoT Edge Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IoT Edge Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 907 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IoT Edge Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 907 standard requirements:
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing IoT Edge Analytics?
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- What tools were used to evaluate the potential solutions?
- What is the right balance of time and resources between investigation, analysis, and discussion and dissemination?
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of IoT Edge Analytics into the services that we provide?
- Has the IoT Edge Analytics work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting IoT Edge Analytics with what users do day-to-day?
- What measurements are being captured?
- Can we maintain our growth without detracting from the factors that have contributed to our success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IoT Edge Analytics book in PDF containing 907 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IoT Edge Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IoT Edge Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IoT Edge Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IoT Edge Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IoT Edge Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IoT Edge Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IoT Edge Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Communications Management Plan: What help do you and your team need from the stakeholder?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who is responsible for monitoring and tracking the IoT Edge Analytics project requirements?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after meetings?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the IoT Edge Analytics project schedule available for all IoT Edge Analytics project team members to review?
- Process Improvement Plan: To elicit goal statements, do you ask a question such as, What do you want to achieve?
- Planning Process Group: Mitigate. What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Project Portfolio management: Do you have a risk-based approach to portfolio management?
- Quality Audit: Are goals well supported with strategies, operational plans, manuals and training?
- WBS Dictionary: Changes in the nature of the overhead requirements?
- Cost Management Plan: Have IoT Edge Analytics project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
Step-by-step and complete IoT Edge Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IoT Edge Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IoT Edge Analytics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IoT Edge Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IoT Edge Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IoT Edge Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IoT Edge Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IoT Edge Analytics project with this in-depth IoT Edge Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IoT Edge Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IoT Edge Analytics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IoT Edge Analytics investments work better.
This IoT Edge Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.