Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IoT Networking Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IoT Networking related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IoT Networking specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IoT Networking Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 847 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IoT Networking improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 847 standard requirements:
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of IoT Networking’s gains?
- Is IoT Networking Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- Are there documented procedures?
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does IoT Networking leverage and how?
- Why are IoT Networking skills important?
- Who controls critical resources?
- How will your organization measure success?
- Do we think we know, or do we know we know ?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IoT Networking book in PDF containing 847 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IoT Networking self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IoT Networking Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IoT Networking areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IoT Networking Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IoT Networking projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IoT Networking Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IoT Networking project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Given the scope of the IoT Networking project, which criterion should be optimised?
- Closing Process Group: Will the IoT Networking project deliverable(s) replace a current asset or group of assets?
- Scope Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the IoT Networking project via agreements?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: How much influence did the stakeholder have over others?
- Change Request: Have all related configuration items been properly updated?
- Lessons Learned: What were the main sources of frustration in the IoT Networking project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What s the difference between % Complete and % work?
- Lessons Learned: How timely were Progress Reports provided to the IoT Networking project Manager by Team Members?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What new technologies are being explored in the same area?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its industry and community engagement planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive in enabling relationships with key stakeholder groups?
Step-by-step and complete IoT Networking Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IoT Networking project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IoT Networking project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IoT Networking project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IoT Networking project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IoT Networking project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IoT Networking project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IoT Networking project with this in-depth IoT Networking Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IoT Networking projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IoT Networking and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IoT Networking investments work better.
This IoT Networking All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.