Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IPsec Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IPsec related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IPsec specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IPsec Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IPsec improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- If you had to leave your organization for a year and the only communication you could have with employees was a single paragraph, what would you write?
- Does job training on the documented procedures need to be part of the process team’s education and training?
- Meeting the challenge: are missed IPsec opportunities costing us money?
- Are we making progress? and are we making progress as IPsec leaders?
- How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
- Is Internet Protocol security (IPSec) support available?
- What are the critical parameters to watch?
- What are current IPsec Paradigms?
- Operational – will it work?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IPsec book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IPsec self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IPsec Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IPsec areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IPsec Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IPsec projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IPsec Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IPsec project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Management Plan: Are the existing and future without-plan conditions reasonable and appropriate?
- Schedule Management Plan: Were stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Executing Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the IPsec project?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the skill areas critical to team performance present?
- Quality Management Plan: What changes can you make that will result in improvement?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are performance reviews conducted regularly to assess the status of IPsec projects?
- WBS Dictionary: The total budget for the contract (including estimates for authorized but unpriced work)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How many IPsec project staff does this specific process affect?
- Scope Management Plan: Are staffing resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the IPsec project?
- Variance Analysis: Budget versus Actual. How does the monthly budget compare to actual experience?
Step-by-step and complete IPsec Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IPsec project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IPsec project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IPsec project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IPsec project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IPsec project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IPsec project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IPsec project with this in-depth IPsec Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IPsec projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IPsec and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IPsec investments work better.
This IPsec All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.