Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IRise Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IRise related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IRise specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IRise Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 671 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IRise improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 671 standard requirements:
- What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding IRise?
- Is the IRise scope manageable?
- What will drive IRise change?
- How do senior leaders deploy your organizations vision and values through your leadership system, to the workforce, to key suppliers and partners, and to customers and other stakeholders, as appropriate?
- Do we have enough freaky customers in our portfolio pushing us to the limit day in and day out?
- What kind of crime could a potential new hire have committed that would not only not disqualify him/her from being hired by our organization, but would actually indicate that he/she might be a particularly good fit?
- How is the value delivered by IRise being measured?
- What do we need to start doing?
- Are accountability and ownership for IRise clearly defined?
- What were the crucial ‘moments of truth’ on the process map?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IRise book in PDF containing 671 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IRise self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IRise Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IRise areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IRise Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IRise projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IRise Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IRise project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: How effectively was the Quality Management Plan applied during IRise project Execution?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchasing department organizationally independent of the departments using that function?
- Source Selection Criteria: How will you decide an evaluator s write up is sufficient?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractor use objective results, design reviews and tests to trace schedule performance?
- Lessons Learned: What are your lessons learned that you will keep in mind for the next IRise project you participate in?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after meetings?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for ensuring that its training activities are appropriately resourced and support is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Cwbs elements to be subcontracted, with identification of subcontractors?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is the BEST IRise project management tool to use to determine the longest time the IRise project will take?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Who is best positioned to know and assist in identifying such factors?
Step-by-step and complete IRise Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IRise project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IRise project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IRise project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IRise project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IRise project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IRise project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IRise project with this in-depth IRise Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IRise projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IRise and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IRise investments work better.
This IRise All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.