Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Islandora Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Islandora related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Islandora specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Islandora Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Islandora improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Does our organization need more Islandora education?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
- Is Islandora currently on schedule according to the plan?
- What is the cost of poor quality as supported by the team’s analysis?
- Think of your Islandora project. what are the main functions?
- What is the risk?
- How do we link Measurement and Risk?
- Has/have the customer(s) been identified?
- What are the business goals Islandora is aiming to achieve?
- Strategic planning -Islandora relations
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Islandora book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Islandora self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Islandora Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Islandora areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Islandora Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Islandora projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Islandora Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Islandora project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: What is cost analysis and when should it be performed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is risk identification completed regularly throughout the Islandora project?
- Cost Baseline: Have you identified skills that are missing from your team?
- Risk Audit: Are staff committed for the duration of the product?
- Requirements Management Plan: The WBS is developed as part of a Joint Planning session. But how do you know that youve done this right?
- Process Improvement Plan: Are there forms and procedures to collect and record the data?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Discuss the history of modern quality management. How have experts such as Deming, Juran, Crosby, and Taguchi affected the quality movement and todays use of Six Sigma?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the Islandora project schedule available for all Islandora project team members to review?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the requirement of organizational restructuring as each subIslandora project goes through a different lifecycle phase?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: How well was task order work performed?
Step-by-step and complete Islandora Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Islandora project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Islandora project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Islandora project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Islandora project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Islandora project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Islandora project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Islandora project with this in-depth Islandora Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Islandora projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Islandora and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Islandora investments work better.
This Islandora All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.