Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 10303-21 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 10303-21 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 10303-21 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 10303-21 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 680 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 10303-21 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 680 standard requirements:
- If you had to rebuild your organization without any traditional competitive advantages (i.e., no killer a technology, promising research, innovative product/service delivery model, etc.), how would your people have to approach their work and collaborate together in order to create the necessary conditions for success?
- Can We Measure the Return on Analysis?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the ISO 10303-21 requirements in detail?
- Is the gap/opportunity displayed and communicated in financial terms?
- What is our question?
- What are your key ISO 10303-21 organizational performance measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- Is our strategy driving our strategy? Or is the way in which we allocate resources driving our strategy?
- To what extent does management recognize ISO 10303-21 as a tool to increase the results?
- Can we do ISO 10303-21 without complex (expensive) analysis?
- What are the boundaries of the scope? What is in bounds and what is not? What is the start point? What is the stop point?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 10303-21 book in PDF containing 680 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ISO 10303-21 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 10303-21 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 10303-21 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 10303-21 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 10303-21 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 10303-21 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ISO 10303-21 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does platform-specific assessment information contribute to training placement or tailoring of instruction (e.g. aptitude-treatment interaction)?
- Project Schedule: Why do you think schedule issues often cause the most conflicts on ISO 10303-21 projects?
- Communications Management Plan: Are there potential barriers between the team and the stakeholder?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base ISO 10303-21 projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Lessons Learned: How actively and meaningfully were stakeholders involved in the ISO 10303-21 project?
- Quality Metrics: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Schedule Management Plan: What will be the final cost of the ISO 10303-21 project if status quo is maintained?
- Procurement Audit: Are the users needs clearly and invariably defined and has the expected outcome or mission been clearly identified and communicated in measurable terms?
- Executing Process Group: Based on your ISO 10303-21 project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Project Portfolio management: When starting a new PMO, what are the steps that need to be taken to have a final resource portfolio?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 10303-21 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 10303-21 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 10303-21 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 10303-21 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 10303-21 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 10303-21 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 10303-21 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 10303-21 project with this in-depth ISO 10303-21 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 10303-21 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 10303-21 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 10303-21 investments work better.
This ISO 10303-21 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.