This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in ISO 105-B07 2009 assessment.
‘Amazing that it’s possible for non-IT folks to be able to implement such a productive tool.’ – Analytics Manager in the Services Industry
‘Excellent. Very pleased with ease of use and ability to self-assess across the board for scaleability. Option on table for higher level management to move to The Art of Service and use all their self-assessments as users increase in my organization and at sister organizations. – Data and Analytics Lead in the Government Industry
‘Really nice product, very powerful… support from executive level (above C-suite)’ – Project Manager in the Government Industry
What Is The ISO 105-B07 2009 Self-Assessment?
The ISO 105-B07 2009 Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the ISO 105-B07 2009 work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every ISO 105-B07 2009 task and that every ISO 105-B07 2009 outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring ISO 105-B07 2009 opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored ISO 105-B07 2009 advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth ISO 105-B07 2009 Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 105-B07 2009 improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The ISO 105-B07 2009 Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 105-B07 2009 Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The ISO 105-B07 2009 Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 105-B07 2009 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 105-B07 2009 and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define ISO 105-B07 2009 with this ISO 105-B07 2009 Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the ISO 105-B07 2009 goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- Define Question: What tools and technologies are needed for a custom ISO 105-B07 2009 project?
- Measure Question: Will team members perform ISO 105-B07 2009 work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- Analyze Question: How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in ISO 105-B07 2009? In other words, what are the risks, if ISO 105-B07 2009 does not deliver successfully?
- Improve Question: How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected ISO 105-B07 2009 results are met?
- Control Question: Is ISO 105-B07 2009 currently on schedule according to the plan?
- Sustain Question: What is Effective ISO 105-B07 2009?
Value [to you] of the ISO 105-B07 2009 Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal ISO 105-B07 2009 Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.