Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 10993-12 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 10993-12 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 10993-12 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 10993-12 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 10993-12 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 618 standard requirements:
- How do we go about Securing ISO 10993-12?
- How will the process owner and team be able to hold the gains?
- As a sponsor, customer or management, how important is it to meet goals, objectives?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of ISO 10993-12? If so, when did it change and why?
- Have specific policy objectives been defined?
- What are current ISO 10993-12 Paradigms?
- What is our ISO 10993-12 Strategy?
- How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected ISO 10993-12 results are met?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Is full participation by members in regularly held team meetings guaranteed?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 10993-12 book in PDF containing 618 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ISO 10993-12 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 10993-12 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 10993-12 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 10993-12 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 10993-12 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 10993-12 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ISO 10993-12 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring the performance of critical subcontractors?
- Lessons Learned: How well did the scope of the ISO 10993-12 project match what was defined in the ISO 10993-12 project Proposal?
- Procurement Audit: Are internal control mechanisms performed before payments?
- Procurement Audit: Proper and complete records of transactions and events are maintained?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are ISO 10993-12 project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Scope Management Plan: Product – what are you trying to accomplish and how will you know when you are finished?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system description or procedures require that the performance measurement baseline plus management reserve equal the contract budget base?
- Lessons Learned: How did the estimated ISO 10993-12 project Budget compare with the total actual expenditures?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a record maintained of the procedures followed in the opening of tenders together with the reasons for the acceptance or rejection of tenders received?
- Requirements Management Plan: To see if a requirement statement is sufficiently well-defined, read it from the developer’s perspective. Mentally add the phrase, “call me when you’re done” to the end of the requirement and see if that makes you nervous. In other words, would you need additional clarification from the author to understand the requirement well enough to design and implement it?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 10993-12 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 10993-12 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 10993-12 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 10993-12 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 10993-12 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 10993-12 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 10993-12 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 10993-12 project with this in-depth ISO 10993-12 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 10993-12 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 10993-12 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 10993-12 investments work better.
This ISO 10993-12 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: